Markdown editor with extra features.
Markdown Plus is probably the markdown editor with the MOST features.
Besides CommonMark, GitHub flavored markdown, it also supports toc, superscript,
footnote, task list, emoji, Font Awesome, Ionicons, mathematical formula,
flowchart, sequence diagram, gantt diagram, Vim mode, Emacs mode and a lot more.
Markdown Plus is super useful if you want to write resumes, documentations, blog entries...etc.
It is also very handy if you want to do planning by creating flowcharts, sequence diagrams and gantt diagrams.
For OS X:
Purchase & Download
Download free trial version.
Emoji, Font icons, Code highlight
Table, Task list
Footnote, Mathematical formula
Sequence diagram, Gantt diagram
Custom container, Definition list
- Export to PDF/PNG/HTML
- Open multiple files in tabs
- Drag & drop to open file
- GitHub Flavored Markdown
- Flowchart, sequence chart, gantt chart
- Icons: emoji, font awesome, ionicons
- Mathematical formula
- Source code highlight
- Footnote & Task list
- Table of Contents
- Abbreviation & Definition list
- Custom container
- Vim mode & Emacs mode
- Live preview with scroll sync
Please check the plugins list: Markdown Plus plugins.
How to install plugins? Just open the Preferences panel and copy paste the CDN url of a plugin to "Custom JS files" text area.
- Is there a trial edition?
- There is an online demo.
- There is a trial edition for Windows which could be downloaded above.
- How to display local images?
- There is a button named "Authorize" on the toolbar. Please authorize the app to access the folder which contains your images.
- Both relative and absolute paths are supported:
- How to launch the app from command line?
alias mdp="open -a /Applications/Markdown\ Plus.app" to
- Then you can launch the app by
mdp README.md or simply
Questions & Support
Please contact Customer Support.